PIGSs review meeting held in REA Brussels Belgium on 22/02/2019
The PIGSs consortium was invited by the Research Executive Agency in Brussels for a project review meeting on 22 February 2019. The objectives of this meeting were to assess:
1. the degree to which the work plan has been carried out and whether all deliverables were completed
2. whether the objectives are still relevant and provide scientific or industrial breakthrough potential
3. how resources were planned and used in relation to the achieved progress, and if their use respected the principles of economy, efficiency and effectiveness
4. the management procedures and methods of the action
5. the beneficiaries’ contributions and integration within the action
6. the expected potential scientific, technological, economic, competitive and social impact, and plans for using and disseminating results.
Three independent reviewers participated in this meeting. The review report is expected in May 2019.